Sandisk Sansa Speaker Dock

sandisk sansa player dock Sandisk Sansa Speaker Dock

For 80 bucks you can get this speaker dock for your Sandisk Sansa e100 MP3 player. It runs off of four AA batteries or can be plugged into the wall. There are also audio inputs for other portable devices you may want to hook up to it. As for the Sansa e100, it comes in 512MB or 1GB versions and has an expandable SD memory slot.

Sandisk has also release a FM transmitter dock for the car, retailing for 60 dollars made especially for the e100.(via MobileWack) It’s nice to see these types of aftermarket accessories for MP3 players other than the iPod even though it is for a not so popular player. We can only hope that other manufacturers follow suite.

Matthias on September 2, 2005 11:40 AM

So true ;O)

daniel on October 12, 2005 4:06 PM

This mp3 is the best thing ever

baldo on June 5, 2006 2:22 AM

where is the car dock?

Benny on June 21, 2006 3:43 AM

I saw a representation of this speaker dock where someone had hooked up a Sansa e200. Can anyone confirm this?

Steve on June 28, 2006 10:25 AM

Yeah, I saw a photo of the speaker dock with an e200 series unit in it on Best Buy’s website… I have an e260 and would like to know if it will work with this (or any other) speaker dock… Anyone know?

Anon Y. Mous on July 9, 2006 5:31 PM

I think as long as you can plug headphones into your player it’ll work. I’m not positive, tho. :)

Skeptic on July 12, 2006 1:54 AM

Having to plug the player’s headphone jack into the dock implies a few things to me — no remote control- no audio coming out of the bottom pinsAnyone know if this thing is controllable via its dock pins? Did they simply avoid this on this dock to keep the price down?I wonder what the buttons do on the dock below the device… aside from the device fitting nicely into the doc, it doesn’t appear that this affords any additional capabilities.

Janeth on October 6, 2006 5:46 PM

like to know which speaker can I use for my sandisk sansa series e200

amada on March 3, 2007 9:47 PM

i am so frustrated i can get music on my mp3 player

HEY BENNY on July 2, 2007 1:04 AM

Hey Benny. I got a sansa e270 6gb for christmas. The sound quality is great but there is no clip that makes the e200 series attach to the dock. it will plug into the speakers but your sansa will just be sitting there unstablely and fall of the dock. so don’t buy this if you want e200 sansa to sit on it. Dont buy. Buy if you have an e100, ONLY!!!

Dasha on July 30, 2007 11:08 PM

Is there any way I can Expand my 1 GIG SanDisc to say 3 GIG Dasha,Can I By a Car Wall Charger Online in Australia. Thanks Dasha

Dasha on July 30, 2007 11:08 PM

Bob on September 5, 2007 9:54 PM

The Sandisk SDMX4-4096 is made for the Sansa e260!

Bob on September 5, 2007 10:35 PM

I apologize, I meant the Altec Lansing iM510 (optional sub woffer #BB2001)