Green Apple AP3100 Does It All

green apple apod Green Apple AP3100 Does It All

China’s Green Apple company recently released the latest (and some say greatest) addition to its APOD line, the AP3100. Since all the available product information is in Chinese, nailing down solid specs has been a bit tricky. What seems certain, however, is that the device sports a 3.6-inch color LCD, SD card expansion slot, and 1.3MP camera, and natively supports MP3, WMA, and FLAC; JPG, GIF, and BMP; and AVI, DivX, and XviD. To top it off, it looks like the AP3100 doubles as a Super Nintendo (known as Super Famicom in Asia) emulator that allows playback of games gleaned from the Internet!

The 4.72″ x 2.56″ x 0.67″ wonder seems to be packing a measly 512MB under its hood, but that’s nothing that can’t be overlooked with the addition of a few 4GB SD cards.

No word on price or availability yet, but it shouldn’t be too hard to find at an import shop once it hits the shelves.

[Zol | APOD]

gpdrummr on July 26, 2006 6:34 PM

umm. psp rip off looks like?

haloo on July 26, 2006 7:20 PM

Green Apple and APOD, wow they really like to rip other people off!! LMAO

duh on July 27, 2006 2:30 PM

A Chinese manufacturer knocking off other products? Not a chance………

greg on July 30, 2006 11:17 AM

hey if they throw in wifi like the psp and make it under $200, I’m sold

Riothebest-Vietnam on August 4, 2006 5:26 AM

Chinese is the best at making such fake things

Glenn Barnhart on December 28, 2006 5:36 AM

Turkmen lawmakers back caretaker as new president..

chaozz on April 10, 2007 6:09 PM

I have one. It came with a CD-R (self burned) with a directory called GAME, with over 1000 NES ROMS. I can’t imagine that being legal. Other than that, it does everything I like. It handles 4Gb SD’s, which I filled with MP3′s. And the 1GB internal memory (I don’t have the 512Mb version I guess) I filled with the games and some Video’s. All in all a fun machine which I bought for 90 euro’s.It says IHTOOM PMP when I boot it up (just so it gets indexed by Google correctly and other buyers can find this link too! ;)

el tanga on May 8, 2007 3:48 AM

fuck ur ihtoom pmp player could not play .nes game it said that decode error fuck what is that

el tanga on May 8, 2007 3:51 AM

yeah all your products are fake….damn that pmp ihtoom game player….so help me how it could work

MillenniumMan on May 14, 2007 1:23 PM

I’d just like to find a firmware upgrade for this thing and perhaps get a faster EMU, or even an atari emulator on this thing :)

fffuuuuuccccckkkk this pmp on June 3, 2007 10:42 AM

myfuckin vides won’t workonit….cheap jap.shit!!!!!!andmygames are corrupt…..imtakin thisshitbacktoday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 anditdidn’tcomewithmy software!!!???!?!?!?!?

fffuuuuuccccckkkk this pmp on June 3, 2007 10:42 AM

arlan_moogle on July 7, 2007 11:38 AM

hi! i have this problem that i can’t seem to record TV shows in my PMP, the screen is blank (black).what is the proper way to do it? also can i record the movies in a DVD directly to the PMP via a TV or something? if yes, how?I hope someone can help me. my e-mail is arlan_moogle@yahoo.comtnx.