Introducing the latest and greatest feature to your favorite MP3 player site… abi>>compare is a side-by-side comparison engine that will help you select your next MP3 player. In addition to being able compare specs it will allow you to search by and filter by specs. For instance if you are looking for a flash player for between $100-$300 with a minimum of 4GB of memory and at least a QVGA screen, abi>>compare will show you everything available.
The main page, pictured on the left, features the top comparisons and players. On the right side are the filter options that will allow you to search for players with features of your choice. Pictured right is the side-by-side comparison screen. Players can be added or removed on the fly with a simple click.
Mad props to my cousin Eric from WHTT for programming the hell out of this killer new feature. Thanks for making abi the best place for MP3 player info on the web. If you are not familiar, WHTT is responsible for anythingbutipod’s beautiful site design.
Please not that we are still adding players and you may run into a few bugs- if you do please report them in the abi>>forums.
If you have any feedback or ideas on how we can improve abi>>compare, please let us know as well. Providing information to make your next MP3 player purchase as easy as possible is our ultimate goal.
Try these comparisons:
- The Zune Crew: Microsoft Zune 30 vs Zune 4/8 vs Zune 80
- Micro player battle: Creative Zen Stone Plus vs iPod Shuffle vs SanDisk Sansa Clip
- Creative family: Creative Zen vs Vision:M vs Vision W
- Direct downloaders: ibiza Rhapsody vs SanDisk Sansa Connect
- Flash players: Creative Zen vs Microsoft Zune 4/8 vs Samsung T10
- Flash players: iriver clix2 vs SanDisk Sansa e200 vs Sansa View
Compare MP3 Players now with abi>>compare