Journey, The MP3 Player Slash Band

journey main Journey, The MP3 Player Slash Band

There may be a few hardcore Journey fans ready to pounce on this deal, but this likely will draw glazed over looks by most or Only The Young. Journey has Faithfully teamed up with ZVUE for 1GB themed MP3 player. The player features 11 of Journeys’ new songs as well as 11 re-recorded classics.

Now you can have Journey, Any Way You Want It from vinyl to digital hardware. So if you are a old school fan, welcome this new format with Open Arms, Be Good To Yourself and pick up one of these players today from Walmart.

Ok, I have to go lie down now, I’m a bit lightheaded from writing all those lame Journey references.

[thanks techzec]

journey box Journey, The MP3 Player Slash Band

Martin Sägmüller on July 24, 2008 4:18 PM

Licenses are cheap, and someone needs money… oh brother. Where’s my Doris Day player?

nywytboy68 on July 24, 2008 7:05 PM

I think it’s kinda’ cool. It’ll bring some soccer mom’s (and dad’s) into the tech age and they won’t even realize it.

Baines93 on July 24, 2008 8:44 PM

Looks much like the player that was on here a while back with an American flag finish, no?

Utew on July 25, 2008 12:55 AM

Now if this had come out during Journeys day in the sun.. sold at concerts it would have been one hot item. Still, it makes me a bit nostalgic for all those concerts I went too, during the golden age of rock… sigh.. Oh Sherrie…the time sure went fast….

KiDD.VANiTY on July 25, 2008 4:00 AM

Pretty sweet lookin’.If they come out with a RickAstley one, I’ll definitely invest.xD

sick.of.ipod on July 25, 2008 2:24 PM

I think this is a good idea. Most Journey fans are above 40 years old, and people at that age don’t really know about current technology, etc. So, now they can buy this media player and listen to Journey songs right out of the box. I’m going to buy one as a gift for my mom.

sick.of.ipods on July 25, 2008 2:27 PM

Cindy on July 25, 2008 3:33 PM

Geez, thanks sick.of.ipods. We, 40+, aren’t all living in the 20th century. I would get one but.. I already have an Ipod with Journey tunes in it, put in by me!

Utew on July 25, 2008 11:27 PM

Thanks Cindy… you beat me to replying to sick.of.ipods with a nasty comment of my own.. and then beating him/her over the head with my walker. ;) Yes, those of us over 40 can’t possibly know anything about technology… that’s why all tech achievements through time, have been made by the under 16 yr old crowd. You might want to rethink your rather limited understanding of experience and age….

Martin Sägmüller on July 26, 2008 9:55 AM

Heheh… Journey really made the jump into the 21st century – here’s their Second Life island: http://www.journeymusic.com/multimedia/island_book.html

lactoseintolerant on July 26, 2008 7:19 PM

oh brother, is rightOriginal Jrny is cheesy enough, but Journeylite in it’s own karaoke machine is just going too far, lolis there ANY musical integrity left out there ;-PPPP

80sfan on March 21, 2009 10:36 AM

My son is 7 and he LOVES Journey! We took him to see them with Def Leppard a couple of years ago. He knew most of the words. So, it isn’t just for 40+ people. I’m in my mid 30s and I love journey…although I wish Steve Perry was still with them.