Download Zune HD Wallpapers Made by ABI Members

zune hd wallpaper pack main Download Zune HD Wallpapers Made by ABI Members

The Zune HD wallpaper contest in the forums produced some really great looking original wallpapers optimized for the Zune HD. The winner of the contest, ABI member Rom, created a spinoff of the “I’m a PC” Microsoft ad campaigns calling his series “I’m a Zune”. The picture pack features some great looking vector graphics with happy Zune characters. Nice job Rom!

Judging these were a touch call since there were a lot of great wallpapers. The best of the bunch have been added to a downloadable picture pack you can drop right on to your Zune HD organized into folders by the members. Check out these great papers below and download these great wallpaper or browse all of the wallpapers in the Zune HD wallpaper forum.

abi zune hd picture pack 1 Download Zune HD Wallpapers Made by ABI Members

Picture Pack V1

Download this wallpaper pack.

Big Bear on November 20, 2009 10:08 AM

Wow, really cool!How could I crop them to make them fit on a Zune 80/120?Btw Congrats ROM (which I assume is for Read-Only Memory, which does not make sense since you create new stuff! ;) )

Rom on November 20, 2009 1:06 PM

Thanks ABI! I had fun making them as well! My favorite would be the Zune 80 and Zune HD duo, they look cute together :) Btw, Rom is my nick because my name is Roman :p

zune on November 20, 2009 1:54 PM

“I’m a Zune, and copying the itouch interface and itunes and screwing over all my ‘Plays For Sure Partners’ was my idea!”

cartucho r4i on November 21, 2009 1:20 AM

I was really impressed by how thin it was. Of course, Best Buy has every laptop in the store connected to WiFi and even the iPod Touches connected to Wifi, but couldn’t get the Zune HD connected today.

Diego on November 21, 2009 2:17 AM

Thanks to everyone who submitted a photo because I downloaded every one and put it on my zune HD, most of the wallpapers look really good

aschi04 on November 22, 2009 1:57 PM

Some really nice wallpapers among them, if I had a Zune i would certainly be downloading the one or the other :) On a side note: it’s a shame you didn’t announce this contest on the main page, I would have loved to take part at the contest, but I usually only have time to check out the main page and not the forums…