CrowdGadgets subscribers eligible to win eight weeks of great prizes!

CrowdGadgets Newsletter Prizes CrowdGadgets subscribers eligible to win eight weeks of great prizes!

Subscribers of the CrowdGadgets newsletter will be eligible to win eight weeks’ worth of great prizes starting November 7th! The gadgets were selected in honor of each of the sites in the CrowdGather Gadget Network, with Anythingbutipod giving away a Cowon i10.

The CrowdGadgets newsletter complements the CrowdGadgets podcast. Here’s what you could win by subscribing:

November 7th: StreakSmart.comDell Streak 7 WiFi
November 14th: Pocketables.netSamsung Galaxy S WiFi 5.0
November 21st: Anythingbutipod.comCowon i10
November 28th: NothingButTablets.comAmazon Kindle Fire
December 5th: GoodAndEVO.netHTC EVO 3D
December 12th: Anythingbutiphone.comHTC HD7/Trophy Windows Phone
December 19th: ZuneBoards.comStar Wars Xbox 360
December 26th: CrowdGadgets.comAmazon Kindle Fire

All newsletter subscribers will be automatically entered to win one of these awesome gadgets. The contest is open to everyone, not just those in the US, and the results will be announced in the newsletter. All we ask is that the lucky winners contact us so they can redeem their prize.

The fun will kick off with a Dell Streak 7 WiFi next week and continue until the Amazon Kindle Fire is given away on December 26th. Once again, you only need be a CrowdGadgets newsletter subscriber. Good luck!

sideways on October 31, 2011 12:54 PM

Would that be the Cowon i10 or the d3?

Looks like a fun contest anyway. Good luck everybody!

Just Some Guy on October 31, 2011 12:56 PM

Whaaaa? A contest that’s open to non-US residents? What sorcery is this?

William Devereux on October 31, 2011 4:18 PM

@sideways I’d like to apologize for the confusion there. Anythingbutipod’s prize was changed at the last minute. The announcement should be more clear now.

sideways on October 31, 2011 4:45 PM

Thanks for clearing that up! Good luck everyone and I expect reviews from whoever nabs em. :)

Louisianabob on November 1, 2011 9:46 PM

I would be very excited to win that galaxy player as I’ve actually been looking into buying one, but after looking at the forums here and finding answers to potential gripes I would have I will probably buy one regardless. =D

MarvintheMartian on November 2, 2011 5:28 AM

Any one of these devices would be cool to win, definitely.

Ed Summers on November 29, 2011 12:58 AM

Hey I think I won the Kindle Fire (unless there is another Ed Summers :(
I haven’t been contacted for information such as my address etc, to whom do i contact? Crowdgadget doesn’t seem to have a contact email address.

Martin Sägmüller on November 29, 2011 12:23 PM

Ed, I forwarded this to Crowdgather, should be sorted out soon. Congrats!