abi>>forums

abi>>forums (http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/index.php)
-   Cowon O2 (http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=188)
-   -   My 02 Needs a Doctor :( (http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43163)

UnbreakableCode 05-14-2009 08:38 PM

My 02 Needs a Doctor :(
 
hello everyone

Need Surgery on my o2 :(. After coming back from vacation seems my player was working great no problems but 3.5mm conectivity is in trouble.

Dont know if it loose or small problem :confused:

only getting sound out of one ear the left and i tried trouble shooting no luck.

also sometimes player when listening to a song it goes to next song randomly shuts down .. im using newest firmware too

but i tried to contact cowon on the phone couldnt reach them ... but then i tried CowonAmerica.com and i got live support chat agent and everything went well.

so if anybody trys calling from the usa forget about it :/ chat support is way to go :)

I also told him im under warranty still purchased it 11/08 so only been couple of months.

he said to do rma request and ill get a new one or repaired dont know...

anyway i pray this dont happen to ya. This audiophile worst nightmare. :eek:

I love using my Shure's e530's with 02 after i figured out how to configure them with it.. so no more skull candys full metal jackets even though they got better bass ... im not feeling them no more.

Im gonna miss this player ... i love using this device.

I was considering buying s9 since all my friends have it there big audiophiles fans .. me im videophile.. The Reason i bought 02 in he first place ( HQ Video Display ) but i still love sound.

Do you think i should order s9 32gig ... or wait for my o2 to come back? any suggestions if its really worth it.

ty ciao

Aeltar 05-31-2009 04:37 AM

Personally, due to several other issues with the O2 (lack of firmware updates, from what I understand not as open of a development environment, etc.) I would get an S9. 16gb are only $200, whereas 32gb are still $300, so you may want to also consider getting the lower capacity but significantly cheaper 16gb S9.

UnbreakableCode 05-31-2009 01:15 PM

Thanx for the advice
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aeltar (Post 361453)
Personally, due to several other issues with the O2 (lack of firmware updates, from what I understand not as open of a development environment, etc.) I would get an S9. 16gb are only $200, whereas 32gb are still $300, so you may want to also consider getting the lower capacity but significantly cheaper 16gb S9.

Yes i was catching up on the s9, getting all the info and problems first before setting my hands on it.

And im gonna give it a go even though microsoft zune hd had me mind on it..

Gonna wait how ZuneHD turns out.

Also received email few days ago from cowon that my 02 is on the way back from the Doctor's hehe :P

I sent it out tuesday 18th took 3 days to get there :0

REPAIR COMPLETED N/A 05-26-09
REPAIR PROCESSING SHIPBACK 05-21-09
REPAIR PROCESSING UNITCHECK 05-21-09
REPAIR PROCESSING UNITCHECK 05-21-09
REPAIR PROCESSING UNITCHECK 05-21-09

its comming back tommorrow stated in ups and that seems to be super fast...

So that will hold me off. till i get the new s9 32gig :)

thanks again ciao


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:28 PM.