abi>>forums

abi>>forums (http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/index.php)
-   Download Zen X-Fi2 Games & Applications (http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=223)
-   -   ZENdaft - Harder Better Faster Stronger! (http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52459)

jespuur 02-06-2010 01:44 PM

ZENdaft - Harder Better Faster Stronger!

1 Attachment(s)
Me and a friend made this app called "ZENdaft" for ZEN X-FI2 some days ago. :) Simple but
fun!:)

When you press the buttons it makes the sounds, simple as that :)
http://upload.snelhest.org/images/100206screen.jpg

Just posting a link to the ZENdaft app.

Description:
Soundboard with the sounds from daft punks: "Harder better faster stronger"
This is the app where ZENtrek comes from!

Feel free to make your own soundboards from this one.
Shouldnt be that hard..
- Edit all the images to your liking.
- Edit the code and change file names.
- Edit the code and change button messages.

Think thats the only you need to change..

Get it here:
http://www.xeroo.net/count/click.php?id=1 Xeroo is down, download from the attachment below. /Hab

RobertsAccount 02-06-2010 02:06 PM

ZENdaft - Harder Better Faster Stronger!

What a glorious passtimer!

Victimizer 02-06-2010 03:02 PM

Haha so it's basically a soundboard? Please make an Arnie one and a District9 one! haha.

Habhome 02-07-2010 03:17 AM

Fun app! Really looking forward to see similar ones ^^
One thing though, you've forgotten to take care of the home button pressing event, whenever you press it the player says "Error Occurred!" and shuts the app. Which is probably what you wanted, but maybe in a more controlled fashion.

jespuur 02-07-2010 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habhome (Post 440091)
Fun app! Really looking forward to see similar ones ^^
One thing though, you've forgotten to take care of the home button pressing event, whenever you press it the player says "Error Occurred!" and shuts the app. Which is probably what you wanted, but maybe in a more controlled fashion.

Yeah ive noticed that, And there should be a sound playing at the splash.. works perfect in emulator though. :/

RobertsAccount 02-07-2010 02:10 PM

Awesome app, I can see that this will be the first of many soundboard applications to come... Well done :)

badazzmofo 02-08-2010 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Victimizer (Post 439879)
Haha so it's basically a soundboard? Please make an Arnie one and a District9 one! haha.

i would love an arnie one....or one with selected prawn phrases.

infact, id love for this little program to be configurable for your own sounds and labels.

maybe a labels.txt file we could modify and named wav files we could replace with our own?

even better, multiple sound/label directories we could choose from.

i've got the complete flacs of all the original star trek sounds that would be a pretty sweet set.

Les23 02-08-2010 02:58 PM

live long and prosper

Mr Wunderbar 02-23-2010 12:06 PM

making one from yours like you invited me to do, but im a noob (complete beginner) at programming and have very little idea what I'm doing, so I'm just substituting your stuff with my own. However, would it be possible/allowed to remove your beginning title.

any help will be appreciated, as I say, I'm a total beginner

CatsRus 07-05-2010 07:42 PM

I would really like a DukeNukum soundboard but (much like quite a few others here) I have zero programming capability. Hence the fact that I am asking...

or...if you could simply do like what badazzmofo said and "maybe a labels.txt file we could modify and named wav files we could replace with our own?"

that would make things mega easy.

ShadowScythe7 12-25-2010 10:45 PM

i know its been ages since anyone commented on this..... but the xeroo.net link doesnt exist, and also... i went on to xeroo.net, and it only has a few games on the game page but no applications page. does anyone know why this is????? o.O

Habhome 12-26-2010 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowScythe7 (Post 524417)
i know its been ages since anyone commented on this..... but the xeroo.net link doesnt exist, and also... i went on to xeroo.net, and it only has a few games on the game page but no applications page. does anyone know why this is????? o.O

I'm not sure what missing Xeroo.net links have to do with this specific app, but anyway, I'll tell you.

The Xeroo.net webpage has been having a makeover, but unfortunately Xeroo who is making it has no experience using databases to fill a webpage with information. So he has to hard-code every entry himself in separate .php files and all. I was going to help him set up a database to allow easier uploads and maintenance, but unfortunately he is in...Belgium or Neatherlands... Don't remember, and I am in Sweden, so cooperation is pretty hard. And well, right now he hasn't had time I guess to make all those individual .php pages.

takevin1 12-29-2010 05:07 AM

anyone have a copy of zendaft they can upload?

Habhome 12-29-2010 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by takevin1 (Post 525326)
anyone have a copy of zendaft they can upload?

I do, and I can upload it into the first post also seeing as I am a mod =P But not this very second, I'm right now in Prague so I'm busy.

ShadowScythe7 12-29-2010 04:53 PM

that would be great!! thx :D

Habhome 01-04-2011 11:12 AM

[Download fixed, sorry for the delay]