abi>>forums

abi>>forums (http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/index.php)
-   Samsung P3 (http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Awesome p2, p3 glitch i dont know how it happened... (http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54970)

J1700 05-10-2010 04:23 PM

Awesome p2, p3 glitch i dont know how it happened...

The Videos speak for themselves...

UPDATE: my p3 is back to normal im trying to find out how to do this again

BramDB 05-12-2010 06:47 AM

Don't know but seems to me like it's fake..

lebellium 05-12-2010 07:16 AM

Could be a simple UCI no?

electron 05-12-2010 07:53 AM

no, actually, I'm inclined to believe this guy. heres why: look at the voice recorder. it looks just like the one on the P2, and no UCI can edit what the "applications" look like.

lebellium 05-12-2010 09:05 AM

Indeed, there are several bugs. He touched the settings icon to go to the voice recorder. Hmmmm that's so funny! If you could reproduce it and explain to us how you did that would be perfect :D

J1700 05-12-2010 03:32 PM

first of all this isn't fake second of all I don't know where I would get a custom uci like this third of all I don't know how to make custom ucis and this may be the problem yesterday I tried to install tke firmware that belongs to the p3 memories and it said update failed and I had go reinstall another firmware so I'm thinking it might have tripped out after the update

lebellium 05-12-2010 03:45 PM

How have you done that? You modified the YPP3P.BIN file's name in YPP3.BIN?
If you only put the YPP3P.BIN file in your normal P3, it should not even begin the upgrade.
But anyway, I cannot understand the link between the P3 Memories firmware and the P2 interface :D

J1700 05-12-2010 05:35 PM

yeah i renamed it and everything and sure it may not relate with the p3 memories but its weird how that interface popped up like that

YPP3Fanatic 05-12-2010 09:43 PM

You said that your p3 said the update failed and you installed a new firmware, which version was 2.20, 2.22, etc

xrM 05-13-2010 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J1700 (Post 470403)
first of all this isn't fake second of all I don't know where I would get a custom uci like this third of all I don't know how to make custom ucis and this may be the problem yesterday I tried to install tke firmware that belongs to the p3 memories and it said update failed and I had go reinstall another firmware so I'm thinking it might have tripped out after the update

I don't think thats the problem, I did just that and installed 2.22 after and it's working perfect. :cool:

nik1105 04-23-2011 12:59 AM

something starnge

1 Attachment(s)
Something strange has happend with my p3 today
Photo can be found in attachement.
How it happend: ive uploaded a video file(~1gb), but p3 said that this resolution is not supported, and throwed me back to file browser, after that i pressed back button several times in order to get to the main screen and instead of style1 i ve seen this.
Due to screen issies i wasnt able to test all icons, but several icons, that has been tested, are not working properly, they execute wrong application(example: prime pack runs folder browser and folder browser runs bluetooth)
About system:
Firmware v 2.22 with 6.d touch driver
There has been several custom ucis on a p3, but style1 was set as a default, and there hasnt been any uci simular to what can be seen on a photo.
Folder browser and music player worked and looked as they should, only desktop looked weired.
After several times i connected to pc, this strange uci has gone and style1 has returned back.
And the only one question: what the hell has happend? :)

lebellium 04-23-2011 04:59 AM

So more or less the same bug than in the 1st post :)
Then it seems that the P3 firmware is based on the P2 firmware :confused:

r797 05-23-2011 10:52 PM

If to think, P2 all the same brother P3, thereby the first updatings made on P2, probably therefore periodically there is such glitch...
Not in a theme: lay out updating 1.02 for P3, it is necessary for me)