sansa fuze menu customization and folder name
1. Can I customize the menu? 80% of all the features and catagries I don't use at all like radio, pics, album, artists.... I only want to browse the music like I would browse on a computer through the "file view - music".
2. The folder names have a string of digits in front of them under the folder view, how to solve this?
3. Every time I turn on the fuze, it resume the music automatically, I want it to be on "last played" screen but not play it right away.
4. Is there a way to customize the touch wheel and buttons so it navigates completely like nano4?
1. No, this is not possible at the moment.
2. These files were transferred in MTP mode. Switch the OF to MSC or upgrade to the current (USB-enabled) Rockbox bootloader and a current (post-3.10) RB build. You'll probably want to delete and retransfer affected folders.
3. Setting --> General --> Automatic Resume --> Automatic Resume --> No?
4. Not as far as I'm aware. You'd need to compile Rockbox yourself in order to be able to change the keymap.
As for 1.) and 3.) combined:
Settings > General > System > Start Screen > Files or Previous Screen (whatever you prefer)
Settings > General > File View > Follow Playlist > Yes
and then set what Keyb_gr suggested above. Maybe that works for you. I would also suggest reading the manual, since it contains all the info about these settings.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:03 PM.|