Fuze Rockbox Theme: lebellium Samsung-like
After my Clip Zip and R0/Gigabeat/Fuze+ themes, I'm pleased to present you my theme for the original Fuze (and also iRiver H3xx) :)
http://themes.rockbox.org/themes/220...-3/wps-WPS.png http://themes.rockbox.org/themes/220...miniplayer.png http://themes.rockbox.org/themes/220...10-3/3-FMS.png
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/4...0501180705.png http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2...0501180849.png http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/4...0501180914.png
v1.10 - April, 1st 2013
- Replace the DroidSans font by the Ubuntu font except for the clock
- Thinner progress bar and smaller album art/radio icon for the mini-player
- Enlarges the Album Name viewport when the total track time is less than 10min
- Fix battery indicator code
- FM radio: fix signal strength code
- iRiver Remote: several modifications (based on "lebellium Samsung-like" v1.10 for Clip+)
- Code cleanup
v1.01 - September, 28th 2012
- Code cleaned and optimized
v1.00 - September, 23rd 2012
- Add compatibility with the iRiver H1x0/H3x0 LCD remote control (full 128*64 theme: WPS, SBS and FMS)
- Display first and second directory from end of file path if no artist and album id3tags
- Change the background color of some status bar viewports so that it doesn't look too ugly at startup
- FM radio: New signal strength icons
- FM radio: Tuned/not Tuned icons very lightly redesigned
v0.90 - May, 1st 2012
- First public release
-If the WPS doesn't load properly, just turn off the player and turn it on again.
-The USB connection doesn't seem to work with this theme, I get a *panic* screen
Actually it seems that has already been fixed here http://git.rockbox.org/?p=rockbox.gi...mmit;h=d7ead70
I used a 1-day older build on my fuze...
I just tried with the latest Fuze build, the USB connection seems to work fine. So the issue you mentionned only occurs with my clip zip theme.
However, the WPS loading issue occurs with any of my themes...
New version 1.01 for Sansa Fuze and iRiver H3x0 :)
Download link and changelog in the 1st post
Also available on http://themes.rockbox.org/index.php?themeid=1684
New version 1.10 with many changes!
You can download it in the 1st post or here http://themes.rockbox.org/index.php?themeid=1817
See the 1st post for the changelog
This theme is also compatible with iRiver H300 and the iRiver remote. Because of that remote support, I reached the limit of 8 fonts you can load in a theme. At my request, a fix has been committed today: http://git.rockbox.org/?p=rockbox.gi...mmit;h=f8d36b5 Now, you can load up to 12 fonts in a theme.
That means, you need build f8d36b5 (April, 1st) or more recent to get this theme working.
The USB connection seems to work fine with my Fuzev1 but maybe I'm just lucky. As you know, USB connection is pretty unstable on some Sansa players, especially with my theme. So please let me know if it works with your Fuzev1 or v2.
Please also let me know if you prefer this new Ubuntu font vs the previous DroidSans. :)
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:09 AM.|