abi>>forums

abi>>forums (http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anythingbutipad (http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=222)
-   -   How Do I Transfer Movies To My SD Card On A Galaxy Tab2 7 ? (http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72123)

slinkard.cb 04-23-2013 03:16 AM

How Do I Transfer Movies To My SD Card On A Galaxy Tab2 7 ?

How do i transfer movies to my sd card on a galaxy tab2 7?

Marvin the Martian 04-23-2013 07:14 AM

Copy and paste works....

slinkard.cb 04-23-2013 08:47 AM

How do i copy and paste it? I can not find the movie in my file?

skip252 04-23-2013 04:11 PM

Where's the movie you want to add to the tablet? If it's on your PC you usually just open your file browser and cut and paste it from the PC to the drive letter that represents your external card.

If it's not happening that way for you anyone that might try to help needs more info. Describing your situation in more detail would be needed. Something that seems obvious to you because you can see the situation may not occur to someone who isn't there.

FreeZ5 04-23-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinkard.cb (Post 634878)
How do i copy and paste it? I can not find the movie in my file?

Are you trying to copy from a computer to a micro sd card? Or from your Tab's internal memory to the micro SD card? [Drag & drop works for both.]

BTW, if you can't find the movie file, it makes it pretty tough for anybody to help you. How do we know that the movie even exists? Maybe you're trying to find a movie that you streamed, ie never downloaded.

Steve

The DarkSide 04-23-2013 06:49 PM

This s too vague,...post more details.

slinkard.cb 04-24-2013 12:10 AM

It is on the tables internal memory. I want to move it to the sd card. I can open my movies opening the movie icon, but can not find them in any file were i can move them. When i connect the tablet to my computer it will not let me drag and drop.

FreeZ5 04-24-2013 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinkard.cb (Post 634904)
It is on the tables internal memory. I want to move it to the sd card. I can open my movies opening the movie icon, but can not find them in any file were i can move them. When i connect the tablet to my computer it will not let me drag and drop.

I have a Tab 2 7" WiFi (P3113 running 4.0.4), but I don't do movies. However...

You may not be aware that there is a simulated SD card in the Tab (called sdcard). This is part of the internal memory. Even though I don't do Movies, there is a Movies directory on my Tab under sdcard. This is the first place that I would look for the movies.

Your microSD card is called extSDcard. You should be able to use the MyFiles app to move the movie (once it is found). An alternate app that you could d/l and use is called ES File Explorer.

When I plug my Tab into my Win 8 laptop, clicking on 'GT-P3113' then 'Tablet' brings up the simulated internal sdcard, and the Movies directory is shown.

Steve