android
Old 11-26-2008, 01:27 PM

Lightbulb Games for the X-Fi

I think this would be an excellent addition to this fantastic Mp3 player.

Its buttons are perfectly suited for Tetris at least. I wouldn't expect iPod Touch levels of interactivity, graphics or homebrew, just a simple tool to keep people occupied while listening to music.

Anyone else think this would be great?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-26-2008, 08:22 PM

It would seem completely practical to implement simple games (tetris, pac-man) and I'm sure it must have enough juice for it, the thing is - Creative is just too lazy to ever bother with something like this. Plus it might be a battery hog. I'd not really use it much, but it would be neat.

Old 05-01-2011, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalWanderer View Post
It would seem completely practical to implement simple games (tetris, pac-man) and I'm sure it must have enough juice for it, the thing is - Creative is just too lazy to ever bother with something like this. Plus it might be a battery hog. I'd not really use it much, but it would be neat.

Old 11-26-2008, 09:18 PM
Ultra Senior Member

I don't think (or care really) that having games would be completely practical. Do you have first hand knowledge that you would like to share with us in some how knowing enough to make the statement that Creative is just too lazy? Saying that Creative is lazy for not having a simple game feature on a device advertised as a music player is just a wrong assumption to have/say. If I were to speculate, I would simply say at least, it was just a choice. Perhaps if it was a popular feature or even requested of them enough they may eventually implement some simple games. Who knows..... Personally, I would rather them focus on audio quality and features pertaining to that then games.

Zen FAQ

Old 11-28-2008, 02:25 PM

If they won't listen to the calls for SD intergration,I doubt seriously that games would be a priority.

Old 11-29-2008, 11:17 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Well, games would be less useful. So, they may end up implementing that before SD features/integration. <O</O

Zen FAQ

Old 05-01-2011, 12:40 PM

Cool videos

i would luv games i somtimes get bored but download vids from:http://stagevu.com/index its awsome

Old 04-21-2012, 11:57 AM

the creative xfi is just fine without games.. it's not a complete pmp but it's and XFI high end player that just works beautifully..