android
Old 01-20-2011, 11:54 AM

Default Can not play music files- Playlist shows "Empty"

I have a 8GB Sansa View and have been uploading music files via Windows Explorer all the time, just drag and drop to the "Music" folder in the device, but today I tried to do it again and the files are there (600+), but are not recognized and not played in the Sansa, the playlist shows empty. I've had these many music files before, I don't understand what happened. Does anyone know why this happens and what can I do to fix it? Thanks in advance for any help and advise my friends.
Regards.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-24-2011, 01:37 PM

Did you tried restore setting function? You can also try to reset Sansa. Also look to see if there are new updates, this can fixe the problem.

Otherwise recover your music and all the files to desktop and then use the format function in SANSA then reappload again the files. GoodLuck

Old 01-25-2011, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ha14 View Post
Did you tried restore setting function? You can also try to reset Sansa. Also look to see if there are new updates, this can fixe the problem.

Otherwise recover your music and all the files to desktop and then use the format function in SANSA then reappload again the files. GoodLuck
I've formatted the device and now works fine. Thanks a lot, ha14 for your help!