android
Old 05-18-2011, 01:17 PM

Arrow Right iriver t9 [laziness in design everything]

seems they're just taking whatever works on current players and making it a player on its own.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-18-2011, 01:33 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Yup, totally boring.

Old 05-19-2011, 12:55 AM

Guys! You're missing the point! You can shake the player to change songs! This is great for all those people that have no fingers and just need to flail what's left of their limb(s) to get the next song!

Or maybe you decide to tape it to your head, and by shaking your head, you can skip them until you get a song you like! Sure, by then, you're dizzy as hell and you might have minor brain trauma from the continuous back and forth motion squishing your brain against your skull, BUT COME ON! Shaking!

And with the personalized message you can set on the screen, you could give yourself inspirational messages! Maybe something like "You're not an idiot for buying this" or "Everyone likes you, even of you show them this all the time".

God damn, I can't wait until I can get my hands on one!

Old 05-19-2011, 09:51 PM
Ultra Senior Member

I just wanted to jump on quickly and say how utterly disappointed I am with the current 'top end' mp3 player manufacturers and the garbage they keep rolling out. Seriously... sum guy/team is PAID to come up with this thing and what's even funnier it gets MADE! WTF!

How about a company actually THINKING and MAKING something that consumers want, i know crazy idea right...

Old 05-20-2011, 07:41 AM

so they basically took the t7, t8 and b30 and made this. recycling is good for the earth but not iriver's design team