android
Old 05-20-2012, 10:26 AM

Default Nwz e360 ?

I just bought a Walkman from Walmart for $99. It is a 16 gig. I did manage to figure out how to load files, make play list etc.
What I cannot figure out, is how to find this player on the internet. I can't find mention of it on this forum.

So, I thought I would just join and ask if anyone knows anything about it?
Thanks in advance.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-20-2012, 04:19 PM
Ultra Senior Member

You don't own an E360, you own an E365. E360 is a series name. The 16G model in the E360 line is the E365. Anything you read about an E36x player will probably apply to yours.

Steve

Old 05-20-2012, 04:56 PM
Ultra Senior Member

NWZ-E365,...no wonder my search came up empty. http://www.google.com/search?q=nwz-e...&client=safari

Old 05-21-2012, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeZ5 View Post
You don't own an E360, you own an E365. E360 is a series name. The 16G model in the E360 line is the E365. Anything you read about an E36x player will probably apply to yours.

Steve
Thank you Steve. This is one of those duh moments.
I am finding all kind of information now. I really wanted to see if there was a way to create more than 5 playlist, but, I don't think there is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The DarkSide View Post
NWZ-E365,...no wonder my search came up empty. http://www.google.com/search?q=nwz-e...&client=safari
LOL, me too.

Old 05-21-2012, 04:32 PM
Administrator

If the E365 is like other Sonys the limit you can make on the player is 5. You should be able to make as many as you like when you connect to your PC as long as it's Windows with Windows Media Player 10 or better installed. That allows to be files transferred to the player as a MTP player instead of a drive letter.

After the files are transferred you can right click them in Explorer to bring up the context menu that includes "create playlist". Name the playlist and once it saves you should see the playlist and included songs after you disconnect.

Any MTP enabled media library will also let you sync files and playlists from your PC. MediaMonkey, Winamp and MusicBee are a some of those. Winamp and MusicBee will even let you use the files on the player to create playlists without syncing.

I haven't noticed Sony make many changes in the E series players in the last few years. Any threads you find on them and probably the A and S series player will quite possibly have information that will apply to the E365.

Last edited by skip252; 05-22-2012 at 04:24 PM. Reason: bad grammar

Old 05-22-2012, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip252 View Post
If the E365 is like other Sonys the limit you can make on the player is 5. You should be able to make as many as you like when you connect to your PC as long as it's Windows with Windows Media Player 10 or better installed. That allows to be transferred to the player as a MTP player instead of a drive letter.

After the files are transferred you can right click them in Explorer to bring up the context menu that includes "create playlist". Name the playlist and once it saves you should see the playlist and included songs after you disconnect.

Any MTP enabled media library will also let you sync files and playlists from your PC. MediaMonkey, Winamp and MusicBee are a some of those. Winamp and MusicBee will even let you use the files on the player to create playlists without syncing.

I haven't noticed Sony make many changes in the E series players in the last few years. Any threads you find on them and probably the A and S series player will quite possibly have information that will apply to the E365.
Lots of information. Thank you.

Old 05-22-2012, 06:36 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbozra View Post
Lots of information. Thank you.
Skip252's the man! Just sayin',...