android
Old 10-24-2012, 07:34 PM

Default Tracks Muffled on Poweramp

I just downloaded the Poweramp trial and I was loving it at first, but as I played more of my music I started noticing some problems. On several of my cds the tracks sound muffled and the volume fluctuates. But those same tracks play fine on PlayerPro and Cloudskipper. The majority of my music plays fine, but I want it all to play properly. I'm not sure what's going on, but if someone could help me fix it I'd really appreciate it. Overall it's a pretty good player. I really dislike the navigation and how hard it is to get the correct album art set up, but the sound quality could make up for that if I could figure out why some of of my tracks are having issues. If I do decide to purchase the full version this will be my first paid app, so I want to be sure it is worth the money. Thanks.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-25-2012, 08:50 AM

Try deleting it and download it again.I have poweramp with my player and sound is amazing.No problems with it playing 20g of music off sd card

Old 10-25-2012, 03:24 PM

Thanks. I'll try that. It's only a few of my cd's that are having problems, so it won't be too much hassle to download them again. I just wonder why the tracks play fine on all the other music players I've tried, but have problems with Poweramp. Oh well hopefully I can get it working right.

Old 10-25-2012, 06:43 PM

Try turning "Limit" on or off in the equalizer. It plays around with the volume level to maximize volume without clipping.

Old 10-25-2012, 08:53 PM

I uninstalled PowerAmp and reinstalled it and now I'm not having any problems. I'm glad I tried that before deleting several of my albums. Thanks for the help.