android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Creative > Zen Vision:M

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-2007, 02:36 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maldido gringo View Post
On this thread I found out that the flashes are some kind of morse-code for debugging purpouse, and it seems they mean "very low battery" so I'm going for the "loner solution" leaving it plugged and going to have a beer out in the hope that while I'm back it will be working fine!
Dunno about the V, but on the ZVM, the blue light around the power switch flashes when it is charging. As long as it's doing that, I'd leave it be.

The ZVM never quite had the handshake problem, at least not to the extent you're having. Charging a completely dead ZVM battery on a computer that hasn't yet recognized the device was possible, albeit slow. Some of that was older firmware (firmware 1.60.01 and higher allows the ZVM to charge from unknown hosts, but tries to keep the current at a minimum for safety's sake), and some of that was due to the particular computer itself - some computers only provide trickle current to USB devices it cannot detect.