android
Old 05-02-2007, 12:23 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Default DJ

Does the Zen V+ have the same DJ feature that the ZVM has? Like, it will play your most played songs, or highest rated, or ones you havent heard for awhile?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-02-2007, 06:56 PM

in the DJ menu, it has "Album of the Day", "Random Play All", "Most Popular", and "Rarely Heard" options. don't know if it's the same as the Vision:M though.

Old 05-02-2007, 08:06 PM
Ultra Senior Member

sounds the same...i might pick on of these up...how's the joystick?

Old 05-02-2007, 08:49 PM

i prefer the scrollwheel on the sansa e200 series but this joystick is decent and gets the job done for sure. one good thing about the joystick is that it's easy to control while keeping it in your pocket. there has been some reports where the joystick snapped but to me it doesn't feel like that would happen at all from normal use. but you never know. i bought it with a 2-year replacement plan so i'm not worried either way.

Old 05-02-2007, 08:56 PM
Ultra Senior Member

if you hold in in a direction, will it quick scroll, or do you have to keep clicking it?

Old 05-02-2007, 09:05 PM

when browsing through list of music, you can hold it down and it will auto scroll at a constant speed. when fast forwarding(or re winding) music, the longer you hold it down the faster it gets, so it's good for scanning through a really long song.

Old 05-02-2007, 09:10 PM
Ultra Senior Member

lol, i'm torn...i like the DJ feature of the Zen V plus, the screen type/screen size and the touch interface of the Meizu M6...but it's hard to get your hands on an M6 to test out...