android
Old 06-20-2007, 02:05 PM

Default Clix 2 issues

I'm so glad I found a forum so maybe I can get some help on how to work this thing.

I really like my new Clix 2 but I seem to be having problems with it already. I also have a couple of questions..If anyone can help, please.

I'm wondering what the point of iRiver plus 3 is if I can't use it to manage my music and upload it into my CLix..or can I? If I can't, is there ANY alternative to Windows Media Player?

I can't play ANY games. I don't know why but I go to extras..and then flash games, and when i click on a game, nothing happens. I've replaced the files with new ones and i'm getting really pissed off. Games aren't that big of a deal but I DO want to be able to access them.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 06-20-2007, 07:02 PM

Reformat your player and try the games again if you really want to. Iriver Plus 3 in my experience is mainly used for video conversion. But I do believe you can use iriver plus for music syncing as well.

My Deviant Art page - they make great wallpapers

Old 06-20-2007, 07:43 PM

I formatted twice and I still can't play ANYTHING. I've emptied it out so see if maybe i just needed extra space for the games, but even with 1 game in the whole player, it wont work. Does anyone have any idea why the game might not be working?

Also, i'd like to know how to sync music through iriver plus 3 instead of windows media player

Old 06-21-2007, 02:56 PM

Smile Test the status of your player!

Hello Arsenal, test the status of your player. This very tiny Flash movie (1 KB) will tell you the current heap size of your Clix and the version of the Flash player.

The application and any related documentation is provided ďas isĒ without ANY warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of fitness for a particular pupose. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the software remains with you.

In no event shall the author be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this software or documentation, even if the author has been advised of the possibility of such damages.

If you are not sure about that, donít use this software.

Last edited by haptic; 06-29-2007 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Attachment removed because of lack of interest.