android
Old 04-30-2007, 07:12 PM

Default Carrying Case

Hey guys,

What is the best choice for a carrying case for the clix 2? The iriverstore has some; couple leather cases, silicon case, and the invisibleshield, but they are bit pricey for my liking. I will pay for one of them if I have to but I want to know which one is the best to get. If I am shelling out an extra 30 clams (that's including shipping) for a case I want to know if it is worth it. Or if anyone knows a site with cheaper prices that would be helpful too.

~CLiKor

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-30-2007, 07:16 PM

I would recommend:
http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet/StoreFront

which is the same thing as the invisibleshield. The only problem is they don't have one for the clix 2 yet unfortunately. The skins work very well against scratches, and you can't even tell they're on.

My Deviant Art page - they make great wallpapers

Old 06-12-2007, 10:36 PM

If I may ask - do any of you have the origional Clix? Becuase I have the 2 GB origional Clix, and the case it came with is AWESOME!... do you guys think it would work also with the new Clix2? Or it probably would stick out a little?

Old 06-12-2007, 11:39 PM

You can find everything you are looking for here:

http://www.nexternal.com/mistic/Category9

including the Best Skins Ever for the clix 2 for $4.99 Front Shield Only
or $6.99 for the full body shield.

Old 07-16-2007, 11:55 AM

Default best skins ever

I tried to order one of those best skins ever and have recieved nothing but trouble from it. I went through iriverstore.com and ordered one. The order went through in minutes, they were happy to take my credit cart. Unfortunately it was shipped on the 26th of last month by ups ground and I still have not recieved it. The info they gave me did not supply a ups tracking number so I cannot find out where it is. And the other day when I went to get my info to send them yet another email asking where my stuff was I was informed that the store is closed for a month. From what i've heard these covers are the best out there, but do not order from the iriver store guys. Just imagine if I ordered my player from them and it took months to get.

Old 07-16-2007, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill92 View Post
I tried to order one of those best skins ever and have recieved nothing but trouble from it. I went through iriverstore.com and ordered one. The order went through in minutes, they were happy to take my credit cart. Unfortunately it was shipped on the 26th of last month by ups ground and I still have not recieved it. The info they gave me did not supply a ups tracking number so I cannot find out where it is. And the other day when I went to get my info to send them yet another email asking where my stuff was I was informed that the store is closed for a month. From what i've heard these covers are the best out there, but do not order from the iriver store guys. Just imagine if I ordered my player from them and it took months to get.
I would beg to differ... check your email

Old 07-24-2007, 02:53 PM

Well I have to post a follow up to the post I made about the iriver store. I was contacted by an owner and the situation was explained to me. It got shipped to the wrong address. I was refunded my money and sent another case free of charge. And I have to say that I am happy with the product. I was a little surprised with what it actually is. I was thinking some sort of a case that would clip around my clix, but it is actually 2 of those thick flexisheets that you wet and apply to the clix. And I have to say that putting it on was easy and it works very nicely. So I would like to officially take back any bad feelings that I was holding twords the iriver store. They definately went the extra mile to ensure that I was a satisfied customer.