android
Old 09-19-2007, 04:52 PM

Default 249.99 in US 16gb!!!

Go to the amazon homepage for the us and pick the 16gb version, 249.99!

http://amazon.com/gp/product/B000UVB...pf_rd_i=507846

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-19-2007, 05:00 PM
Ultra Senior Member

i'm gonna wait till Best Buy gets them and the View so I can test side by side...I think i'm liking a wheel over the d-pad though...

Old 09-19-2007, 05:11 PM

They are a bit different size wise...So I don't think I could really compare them since they are soooo different.

http://www.sizeasy.com/page/size_comparison/5432-View-vs-Zen

Old 09-19-2007, 05:12 PM
Ultra Senior Member

I know that...i'm trying to decide which one I want...so i want to have a working one in my hands, browse the UI, look at the screens, test em out as much as possible...

Old 09-19-2007, 05:17 PM

Yeah I guess I wish I could do that...but I don't feel like waiting 3-5 weeks, lol.

It is bigger then the e200 series, right?

Maybe it is pretty comfy in your hand, idk...The ui looks basically the same as the e200's, and the design is about the same, too...Except for the scrolly wheel. Idk, I just wouldn't want to pay for a "Revised" version of a product thats already out, with 16gb capabilitys.

Maybe I'm totally wrong, idk.

Old 09-19-2007, 05:24 PM
Ultra Senior Member

well, i'm holding out that the UI isn't what we're being shown...since we've yet to see a real image of the player, it's possible that they are just using scaled images of the old UI so that it shows SOMETHING on the pics they've released. As for the size, I'm not sure. I could stand to have it a bit bigger cause I'm ok with the size of the e200 and it sometimes even feels a bit smaller than I'd like. I'm going up from a 4gigger so i dont mind that it's "revised"...i'm not necessarily in need of something completely original, i just need more damn space and if it fixes some of the quirks and oddities from the e200 then I'm good with that...plus, new scroll wheel FTW!

Old 09-19-2007, 05:30 PM

I'm hoping for that, too....And Yeah, the e200's did feel a bit small, but they fit O.k. in my palm, and thats what I liked about them. And I can see where you are coming from, you just wan't the best of everything for the money, and don't want to make a mistake, and think "Why didn't I buy this one or wait for this one to come out". And the new scroll wheal does look alot better....

I still think I'll go with the zen, I'm liking its size, screen, gui, and pretty much everything alot better.

Old 09-19-2007, 05:35 PM
Ultra Senior Member

I'm looking for something that combines the most of the features I want into 1 player...I know i'm not gonna get it all.

I want a decent screen. Even though I don't watch much video on my player, i still like having a nice vibrant screen with a good UI. I want radio cause I do listen to it at work from time to time. I like scroll wheels over D-pads like the Creative unfortunately. But I like Creative's DJ feature...plus the Sansa IS 50 bucks less, so that could play into it a bit too. Well see when they are both in stores. It will also help when the reviews come out.