android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 10-05-2007, 03:25 PM
covertrussian's Avatar
covertrussian covertrussian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 586
Default

Yesterday a person asked me about Unicode support, etc. So I tried it out.

I took two mp3 songs. Named on in Russian and updated the tags, ID3V2, to have Russian. Then I took the second song, and found some Chinese on Wikipedia, and inputted the Chinese text into the filename and into the ID3V2 tags.

In folder browsing the text was displayed properly for both songs, when playing the song the text was displayed properly for both songs. When browsing the music by ID3 tags, the text was displayed fine in all of the categories (artist, title, genre, etc.)

So I'm not sure why you are having that issue
__________________
-Insignia Pilot 8GB - Dead , Screen is not easily replaceable at all
-Cowon D2 16GB - The Pilot Replacement
Reply With Quote

 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:04 PM.