android
  #1  
Old 10-04-2007, 11:50 AM
Qboi Qboi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 94
Default Can I customize the theme on the Zen?

I'm pretty much sold on the Zen. I just want to know if I can change the background to one of the pictures I've uploaded?
Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

  #2  
Old 10-04-2007, 12:29 PM
nano0268 nano0268 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2
Default

You can indeed change the background. While looking through your photos on the ZEN if you press the submenu button, it will give you several options, one of which is "set as background" or "set as wallpaper" or whatever it is. If you choose a nice enough background, it makes the screen that much prettier
Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 10-04-2007, 02:34 PM
Qboi Qboi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nano0268 View Post
You can indeed change the background. While looking through your photos on the ZEN if you press the submenu button, it will give you several options, one of which is "set as background" or "set as wallpaper" or whatever it is. If you choose a nice enough background, it makes the screen that much prettier
yay! thanks
Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 10-05-2007, 11:43 AM
joey301 joey301 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 26
Default

Hey,
Is there anyway to clear all of the info when using the player so that I see the entire background picture without interference?
joey
Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 10-06-2007, 09:08 AM
Riolist Riolist is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nano0268 View Post
You can indeed change the background. While looking through your photos on the ZEN if you press the submenu button, it will give you several options, one of which is "set as background" or "set as wallpaper" or whatever it is. If you choose a nice enough background, it makes the screen that much prettier
Will the picture be the background for all screens, including the now playing screen?
Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 10-06-2007, 09:36 AM
klumsy bot's Avatar
klumsy bot klumsy bot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolist View Post
Will the picture be the background for all screens, including the now playing screen?
All screens, but you can always change it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey301 View Post
Hey,
Is there anyway to clear all of the info when using the player so that I see the entire background picture without interference?
joey
You mean to view photos? There is a section in your player for that!
__________________
Need help with Zen Vision M chargers? DVD ripping?
Useful tools: Exact Audio copy to rip your CDs and mp3tag to organise.
SUPER to convert videos and music.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:43 PM.