android
Old 10-31-2007, 02:53 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Default Video Out Resolution Supported?

I have read around and I can't seem to locate what the max resolution support is for the video out. I am hoping it can output at least 640X480. It would be nice to at least be able to store higher resolution videos and play them through the video out port onto a TV since you can't play them on it's own display. Anyone have an idea? Thanks.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-02-2007, 10:35 AM

Default same question

I have posted the request of 640x480 tv out on several different threads. The software will encode to 640x480 but the player will not play it - that I have tried. I would also like to know the hardware specs on the tv out - for the tv out is one of the main reasons I bought the unit.

I have searched the internet trying to find the tv out specs - I have emailed tech support also - no response since Oct 5 telling me to call the support line (which I don't think would be productive) - without taking the unit apart I don't think I will be able to determine the answer to this question without input from insignia or the developer. There appears no reference in any of the documentation I have read and my attempts to convert to an appropriate format in the higher resolution have proven fruitless.

Old 11-08-2007, 09:23 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Anyone? Digitaldel?