android
Old 07-06-2007, 08:30 AM

Default iRiver T60 in Montréal (or just Canada)?

Hi,

I am thinking of getting a mp3 player and from what I have read, the iRiver T60 is the one that would be the best for my needs. Unfortunately, I have looked and found it nowhere online in Canada. I have found iriverstore.com in the US, but shipping is expensive (30$). Does anyone know of another place (except eBay) where I could get it? If not, does anybody else in Montréal (or somewhere else in the province of Québec) want one so we could split the shipping?

Thanks

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-11-2007, 12:04 AM

I have been told that iRiver is one of the brands that has gone to a web based sales only. So likely any iRiver players you find in stores for sale they have had for some time.

Old 08-11-2007, 08:08 AM

I read the same thing. I addition to that, I read at MisticRiver that the T60 isn't even supposed to be available in North America, so I am lucky to be able to get one from theiriverstore.

Old 09-11-2007, 08:29 AM

Well, I tried to order one from theiriverstore.com and it won't take my credit card (nor my girlfriend's). The other option they have is a confirmed Paypal account, but I wont trust them with my bank account number. Anybody from Canada ordered from them? The other option is Warehouse123, but they are a little far for my liking.

Old 10-11-2007, 07:52 PM

I finally got my T60 from Warehouse123.com. Ordered Monday, received Thursday, very good considering it traveled halfway around the world!

Old 10-19-2007, 09:25 PM

I'm also in Montreal and would like to get a clix 2 and can't find them anywhere, so thinking about ordering on-line, but worried about custom charges.

What kind of charges did customs charge you. i.e. How much more did you end up having to pay on top of the cost of the player and shipping?

Old 10-19-2007, 11:55 PM

I got my T60 about 10 days ago and did not pay any custom charges YET (touching wood), but a bill may be coming, I don't know. Warehouse123.com declared a 35$ value for the player,so maybe they don't charge custom fees for a value like, but I can't say. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Old 12-15-2007, 08:23 AM

I got a 11,87$ bill from Fed-Ex for customs and taxes. Still reasonable.