android
Old 12-10-2007, 06:30 PM

Default sound improvement over e200?

can anyone who has owned a e200 tell me if the sound quality is better on the view?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-10-2007, 11:47 PM

The View's sound is TONS better than my old E280. I'm not an audiophile or something like that, and I'm using a pair of inexpensive JVC earbuds, but I can notice a very big difference when I'm listening to the same songs between the two.

Old 12-16-2007, 02:58 PM

same here charlenana, i had the E280 before but the view's sound quality is way better!

Old 12-28-2007, 10:17 AM

I have an E280 as well as a View and can confirm that the SQ on the View is much better than the E280.

A review I saw suggesting the View has no bass is nonsense. With a decent pair of phones the View has tons of bass.

Old 01-13-2008, 02:30 PM

A good friend of mine had an e200 and I recently purchased a 16GB View I can definitely say that it is much better than that model. I don't know if its Sansa Clip level (waiting for that a.b.ipod review ) but I find it very nice (plenty of bass). I currently am using the Denon AH-C700 in ear cans and it sounds great. Had to mess with the EQ to get what I wanted in sound but then again my listening tastes may be a bit different. So far I've been very happy with the sound of my View.
Scott