android
Old 12-16-2007, 07:27 PM

Default earphone as antena for radio

I notice the metal part in the standard earphone the comes with it. I think it is made to pick up better signals for the radio? I use my sony earphone and the radio pick up is not that good

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-04-2008, 03:38 PM

Yes, the headphones you plug into the T10 serves as the antenna as well since there is no internal AM/FM antenna.

Old 02-01-2008, 03:45 PM

Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by groupwest View Post
I notice the metal part in the standard earphone the comes with it. I think it is made to pick up better signals for the radio?
maybe, maybe not. anyway i dont hear any difference when using my old cheap headphones (EUR1.59 earplugs from KAUFLAND, the cheapest model in http://www.skymaster.de/products/aud...1102223085&_lw= )

Change the sensitivity to High and go into manual mode. In auto preset mode the T10 found only 6 to 10 stations (with RDS enabled), in manual mode i found 52 stations (incl duplicates) 30+ of which different ones in very good - acceptable quality. So i tried to save the 30+ but you can save only up to 30 stations with the T10. So i selected exactly 30 different stations from the 30+ different stations.

Moreover, i created a TXT-file with notepad.exe, listed all 52 frecuencies in it (52 short lines, so that the lines would not wordwrap!), and transferred the file to the T10, for reference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by excerpt from 'Musterhausen UKW Radioempfang.txt'
93.60 BELGIQUE 1: RTBF
95.70 (bad) WDR 2 dtsch
101.20 DLF D'landfunk
103.40 Deutschlandradio
Even though RDS is enabled, many little remote stations dont air the RDS signal, so i need to look up my TXT in order to know what station i am currently listening to.

Manual mode, and High Sensitivity. Good luck!