android
Old 03-20-2008, 12:49 PM

Default Playlists on A818

Can anyone please tell me:

If you are listening to tracks on a playlist and turn the device off, when you turn it back on again does it remember that it is playing a playlist and remember its place in the list?

Fairly obvious question but so many players are brain dead in this respect and it's quite had getting a definite answer to this question.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-20-2008, 01:41 PM

As far as I can remember, depending on how long the player has been turned off. I've had times when I turn the player back on and the song I was last listening to starts off from the point I paused it at.

But yes, the player will remember the place in the playlist where you stopped listening. Unless you connect it to the pc to upload new tracks and/or playlists, then it resets the position.

Old 03-20-2008, 01:45 PM

I did a quick check and it appears that the player does retain its place in both the song and in the playlist as long as you don't leave the song. If you move to another song, it doesn't retain its position in last track you were playing. Instead it will begin playing that track from the beginning.