android
Old 02-26-2008, 03:23 PM

Angry MY album art issue

I've been trying to search for the solution of this problem I've had but couldn't find any: some of my mp3 files once synced to the zen M (via MediaMonkey) have another file's album art. I copied those files back to the computer and they showed the correct album art through window explorer. This drives me crazy. I've reformatted the Zen, deleted everything, re-synced everything and still have this problem. Thanks for any help.

QT

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-27-2008, 04:42 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Check the songs' ID3 tags, taking a close look at the Album tag. Do all of your songs have a valid Album tag? Are there any duplicate Album tags (like "Greatest Hits" or anything like that)?

Old 02-27-2008, 05:17 PM

Default Hmmm...

ZenChick, thanks for the suggestions. All of my mp3 files have organized and proper tags (I'm kind of a neat freak). The only thing you mentioned that raised a red flag for me is that I do have a lot of "greatest hits" albums. Are you saying each of those should have a unique name like "Aerosmith's greatest hits", "Toby Keith's Greatest Hits" so the Zen doesn't misktakingly display the wrong album art? Thanks again.

QT

Old 03-03-2008, 10:21 AM

Yes, that's exactly the case. I've had to rename all my Greatest Hits albums exactly as you describe.

Ron Moses

Old 03-23-2008, 12:56 PM

Smile A ha!!!

I finally got around to rename all of my "greatest hits" albums and that did fix the problem. Thanks for your help.