android
Old 04-09-2008, 02:33 PM

Default Black Screen Zen Vision Problem help!

Okay i was about to go outside and I turned on my ZVM now its okay my menu appeared but then blam! the thing in black that appears at the bottom show , i just had the time to read one word I think : AV (couldnt see nuthin on daylight) and there goes my screen who turns to black

Now all I know the LEd light flashes and the key touch are still ',lighting''

so I try it to hear somethin it works : hear my music and all

So Now What To do ????

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-09-2008, 03:13 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Maybe the LCD or backlight has gone out. Try a hard reset. Does the screen come back on? Do you see the boot screen? Does it reboot fine? Can you boot into recovery mode?

I have a question for you (after reading both your posts here on ABI). Is English your primary language? If it isn't then ok, that's fine. If it is, WOW.

Zen FAQ

Old 04-09-2008, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyRS View Post
I have a question for you (after reading both your posts here on ABI). Is English your primary language? If it isn't then ok, that's fine. If it is, WOW.
Nay lol , I can fully understand the english language but im having hard time with the writing Especially the grammar

Old 04-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbrass7 View Post
Nay lol , I can fully understand the english language but im having hard time with the writing Especially the grammar
Yeah, I noticed. In this country, grammer seems to be the hardest part. That is why I couldn't tell if English was your primary language or not. I think I got what you were trying to say. Anyway, any luck with the ZVM?

Zen FAQ

Old 04-09-2008, 06:03 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbrass7 View Post
the thing in black that appears at the bottom show , i just had the time to read one word I think : AV (couldnt see nuthin on daylight) and there goes my screen who turns to black
Something has triggered the ZVM's video out mode. When you plug a cable into the AV Out jack on the dongle, the ZVM senses this and automatically turns off the screen. You can change this behavior in the Video & Photo Settings menu; however, this will be hard to do if you can't see the screen, so first we need to figure out why your player thinks something is plugged in:

Do you have the dongle plugged into the player when it does this? If so, do you have anything plugged into the AV Out jack?