android
Old 04-26-2008, 10:22 AM

Default New GUIs

Hi,
I was just wondering when you download the new GUIs (my understanding is that you can only download one at a time) do they replace the old ones that were on there. Because I don't really want to sacrifice the "My Skin" setting for Moki the Monkey!!!
Thanks for any help.

p.s. Why can't the make some mature looking GUIs? Don't get me wrong, they're cute but I just want one that's a little less "fun".

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-26-2008, 01:09 PM

I was thinking the same. I would've loved "Beautiful Tonight" a lot more if Sammy wasn't jumping around and if the Music play screens were a lot cooler.

"My Skin" will always stay there. The new GUIs replace only the Sammy GUI since when you go to the download page, there's only a link to re-download the Sammy GUI and not the other two ones. Don't worry about losing your My Skin interface

Old 04-29-2008, 01:25 AM

After i place one of the new Gui's onto my T10 it deletes the previous one eg If i place a Gui onto my T10 And try putting on a different one it deletes the previous one. Is anyone elce having the same problem?

Old 04-29-2008, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragerunner View Post
After i place one of the new Gui's onto my T10 it deletes the previous one eg If i place a Gui onto my T10 And try putting on a different one it deletes the previous one. Is anyone elce having the same problem?
this is normal, you can only use one of the new Guis every time, I think that they are different firmwares with the principal Gui changed