android
Old 05-17-2008, 02:46 PM

Default Frozen and wind problem?

So today I was in the subway station waiting for my train (Tunnel) and when the train was nearby it was very windy. My Zen was out because I was searching for a song, when the was strong my player froze...I can't move anything, can't off it and the song that was currently playing stopped.

This happened before, it was a very windy/rainy day and my player stopped, but after second or so the 'library was rebuilding'

When I got home, I connected it to my computer and library started to rebuild, but stopped it only like 5% was completed. My player wasn't even charging when I connected it. I tried to reset...but nothing happened.

I tried to reset it but it has no effect because I can't even turn my player off...

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-17-2008, 03:10 PM
Ultra Senior Member

You can try waiting for the battery to run out, but I would make sure you are around when it finally runs out. That way it doesn't sit for a while with a discharged battery (bad to do). You can also try, if you don't mind opening it up (this will get you a quicker result) opening it up and disconnecting the battery. Here are a couple of videos of the disassembly here and here. Good luck!

Zen FAQ

Old 05-17-2008, 11:27 PM

I fixed it, I followed this video's method.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22T_gkkZjmM

Thanks

Old 05-17-2008, 11:33 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Good to hear! Hopefully you won't have to make a habit of doing that.

Zen FAQ