I did it!!!
I did it sucessfully. The operation order is this:
1) Download the firm version from the links in this post (i used the first, LaFleur).
2) Decompress it to a folder, in my case d:\lafleur
3) Plug the player to usb
4) Upload to the player root the two files T10V.ROM and T10V.RSC.
5) While the player is connected, in this order:
a) push power button, dont release it.
b) push the reset hole and release it
c) release the power button.
Then the player is ready to receive the new rom file.
6) If windows says "New hardware found", you must use the drivers in the lafleur folder.
7) Open a cmd window.
8) Go to d:\lafleur folder
9) Type patch_it and ENTER.
10 ) This appears:
D:\lafleur>.\tcctool.exe -d ypp2 *.rom
tcctool v0.1 - (C) 2007 Dave Chapman
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
[INFO] Using device "Samsung YP-P2"
[INFO] Searching for TCC device...
[INFO] Found TCC device, uploading application.
[INFO] Patching application uploaded successfully!
Presione una tecla para continuar . . .
11) After the upload, the player shows lafleur screen, update the firmware (1 of 5) and shutdown.
12) Unplug the player
13) Power on the player, then the rsc file starts to load to the player memory (2 of 5). The player shutdown.
14) Power on the player again and VOILA...
Thank you all for this post. Bye bye, BB
|changing firmware, eu to kr, kr to eu, tcctool|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:18 AM.