Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2006, 08:37 AM

In Rhapsody: Hilight all the tracks for the album in question and right click on them. Choose "edit track info". Either drag and drop your .jpg album art file into the album art box, or press the "add" button and select the art from the explorer window that is launched. Once the art is selected, press "apply" and then "OK". The art should be imbedded in the tag. I would remove the album from your player and then re-transfer the album to the player.

I personally find that Rhapsody is a little quirky when it comes to attaching album art. I personally recommend MediaMonkey.

In MediaMonkey, Just pick the first track of the album in question and right click and select properties. click on the album art tab and select add. pick the art you want and make sure the box to apply to all tracks is selected.

One note about album art and the Insignia Video. If you have an album that has multiple images attached, it will not work. All album art must be in .jpg format.

If you need album art for a particular album, go search for it on or somesuch. When you find the art you want, save it as a .jpg file in the folder containing the album in question on your hard disk. See the above steps for attaching your new art to your music.