android
Old 06-15-2008, 01:44 AM

Default Music downloads?

Currently im using limewire for downloading my music but looking for other alternatives as some somgs are not available on limewire. Any suggestions?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 06-15-2008, 02:49 AM

Amazon music download service. Or are you asking where you can download music illegally? If so, I don't think anyone is going to answer you. In fact I'd suggest you delete this post unless you like being banned.

Old 06-15-2008, 03:40 AM

akuma or flatster both legal flatster is free but only the top 20.

Old 06-15-2008, 04:19 AM

another one is jamendo http://www.jamendo.com/ all of the music on the site is available in ogg format. Keep in mind, it is free music for a reason.

Old 06-28-2008, 10:03 AM

While selection is a little spotty a nice LEGAL music download site that supports the T10 is www.spiralfrog.com
the music is add supported...downloads aren't as fast as less honest downloading methods but the tracks not over compressed and sound clean (for .wma's which I used to absolutely hate) and of course it's DRM protected but the deal is as long as you come back to the site and answer a really short survey of I think 7-10 questions like "Do you plan on buying a music phone in the next 6 months?" (no personal or financial information questions) once you submit your answers then your license for all songs is renewed another 30 days...

I thought it would be a hassle...but it's really easy..so give it a try, it's free so you have nothing to lose!