android
Old 06-22-2008, 02:30 PM

Default Items needed for a trip

Hey all, I'm getting ready for a two week trip to Australia in July (I live on the American east coast) and I've never been in a plane before.

So, what I'm asking is what all do you think I'll need for my ZVM: 60GB? I remember a site that had a um, was it the versa charger? The airplane+wall+car charger thing? I know I'll need plugs for the Aussie outlets. Oh, also where can I find one of those battery things? I saw one once, its like a battery case thing that you can plug into your ZVM for extra power.

One more thing! I recently got my license (yay!) but there's no CD player in my car (boo!) Is there a cassette type thing, or something else that I can hook my zvm to so I can have some good music to listen to while I drive? (I have like a 15-20 minute drive to where I work. Its KILLER with only the radio)

Thanks!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 06-24-2008, 05:20 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
So, what I'm asking is what all do you think I'll need for my ZVM: 60GB? I remember a site that had a um, was it the versa charger? The airplane+wall+car charger thing? I know I'll need plugs for the Aussie outlets. Oh, also where can I find one of those battery things? I saw one once, its like a battery case thing that you can plug into your ZVM for extra power.
Looks as though you know what you need; a universal charging adapter, Aussie outlet adapters, and a battery extender. Check out this thread.

Quote:
One more thing! I recently got my license (yay!) but there's no CD player in my car (boo!) Is there a cassette type thing, or something else that I can hook my zvm to so I can have some good music to listen to while I drive? (I have like a 15-20 minute drive to where I work. Its KILLER with only the radio)
Using the Aux port on the stereo if it has one would be the best. You can also use a FM transmitter or cassette adapter. See this thread for more info.

Have a great/safe trip!

Zen FAQ

Old 06-25-2008, 09:34 PM

Thanks for your help!

Would this be a good extender? I'm not sure about which products are good and which aren't, so yeah.

Old 06-25-2008, 09:44 PM
Ultra Senior Member

No problem.

It looks just fine.

Zen FAQ

Old 07-03-2008, 03:55 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Have you contacted the seller to ask what the status is? What shipping method did you pay for?

Maybe try order from an online retailer and pay for faster shipping.

Zen FAQ

Old 07-03-2008, 10:58 PM

I should've seen this coming.

As soon as I finished the post I checked my doorstep and BAM there it was! lol, and it works too which is great. So now all I have to do is by a million batteries and I'm set! (I was too lazy and cheap to get the versa charger and all that other stuff, I figured the battery extender will do just fine, plus with this I shouldn't have to worry about a surge should I?)

Old 07-05-2008, 12:27 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Great! Good luck and enjoy your trip. I'm sure the ZVM will make it all so much better.

Zen FAQ