android
Old 07-08-2008, 03:13 PM
ABI Invaluable

Jon: By any chance, do you have access to a PSP wall charger? I'm thinking your player may have an older firmware version that may have the infamous charging bug. Even if this isn't the case, using a wall charger may prove to be a more reliable means of getting your player charged up so we can get it all working again.

If you don't have one, then maybe the next best thing to do is to restart Windows on your computer; when it restarts, leave it at the Welcome screen, and plug your player back in. Windows won't try to enumerate the player, and it may have a better chance to charge, albeit more slowly.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-09-2008, 09:35 AM

Hi guys, id just like to say thanks for all the help so far, you're all great.

Been monitoring blue light for a while an it seems that is flashes for periods of time then is solid blue for a period of time.. Still not switching on.. But i think where i sat it last night the connection to the usb came a little loose.... So im goin to continue to let it charge an monitor the progress.

Unfortunately i don't have access to a psp charger.. i will ask around my friends and see if they have one.. Thanks Zen Chick!

As far as i know the player was bought Christmas 07.. Im not sure if it was ever upgraded in firmware.. The guy i bought it off didn't seem very techy lol

Old 07-11-2008, 11:48 AM
Ultra Senior Member

How's it going Jon.M? Hopefully better. If the ZVM still has power problems after being plugged in and charging in for so long, you may want to consider purchasing a new battery.

Zen FAQ