android
Old 08-10-2008, 02:58 PM

Default Durability?

Ok well I am about to get a FUZE next pay check and i have some concerns about the DURABILITY!

I know that a lot of you guys have had your fuzes for a long time so what do you think?

I own a e260 now and it has held up but is definatley showing its wear after 1 1/2 yrs.

Also does the SILVER Fuze come with a different back or something i have read other posts on hear that make it sound like it has more metal in the construction!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-10-2008, 03:10 PM
Ultra Senior Member

The front picks up scratches, so you might want to invest in an Invisible Shield or silicon cover. It seems pretty durable otherwise, the controls seem solid, more so than the e200 series, and the back doesn't pick up scratches.

Old 08-10-2008, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelinLucky7 View Post
Ok well I am about to get a FUZE next pay check and i have some concerns about the DURABILITY!

I know that a lot of you guys have had your fuzes for a long time so what do you think?

I own a e260 now and it has held up but is definatley showing its wear after 1 1/2 yrs.

Also does the SILVER Fuze come with a different back or something i have read other posts on hear that make it sound like it has more metal in the construction!
yeah Lucky, I've had mine for almost 5 months and love it. On the 8 gig its all one colour (front and back), with a non slip coating on the back. The colour to me is like a brushed metal or gun metal grey, and yes you should get a case, or screen protector. I have a clear case so screen scratches are a non issue. I like the case that I have but because of it's design (too thick) I have to use tweezers to remove the microSD card. You probably want to look for other cases. Have fun with your new Fuze!
Sansa e260v1 Rockboxed 8GB microsdhc
Sansa Fuze 8GB 16GB microSDHC