android
Old 08-20-2008, 03:09 PM

Default nwz-a828k power problem

Doubt anyone can really help but I recently got a sony nwz-a828k from a refurbsiment company and the power button doesn't work properley. I have to keep it depressed or else the power automatically cuts out.

Going to send it back probally but I just wanted to see if there was possibly an abvious solution as it didn't come with the user manual, and sony only have the user manual up in slovakian.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-21-2008, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort View Post
Doubt anyone can really help but I recently got a sony nwz-a828k from a refurbsiment company and the power button doesn't work properley. I have to keep it depressed or else the power automatically cuts out.

Going to send it back probally but I just wanted to see if there was possibly an abvious solution as it didn't come with the user manual, and sony only have the user manual up in slovakian.
Can u be more clear in wat ur problem is? does the player automatically switch off or wat??

Old 08-21-2008, 02:02 PM
Zune Moderator

He said:

"The power button doesn't work properley. I have to keep it depressed or else the power automatically cuts out."

How can he be more clear about his problem?

Anyway, Your best bet would be to return it. It sounds like it is a hardware problem.