android
Old 08-25-2008, 01:00 PM

Default Play Mode in 30g vision M

I like to browse my music by artist but im finding it to be a pain when driving. is it possible to make it play through all the artist without switching back to select a new artist when a particular artist is finished playing? like ill have 1 song by 1 artist..and when that song is done..the play just stops. i want it to continue to play into the next artist.

Also is there is a way to delete the album name <unknown>? i want it to be blank for some songs.

Thanks all.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-26-2008, 12:06 AM

For your first question, you have to create a play list. For your second question regarding the album name, you will have to modify the mp3 id tag that comes with the song. There are plenty of freeware out there to do this.

Old 08-26-2008, 12:44 PM

do i create a playlist and add every single songs?

i meant how do i remove the album name (unknown)? i want to access the songs without going through the album part from browsing through artist.

thanks.

Old 08-26-2008, 01:16 PM

so i created a playlist with all the songs in it..it didnt let me browse the playlist by artist as id like to.

Old 08-28-2008, 01:24 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Hello polobreaka. Welcome. You will still have to address the ID3 tag issue you have with the Album field. MP3Tag is your friend here. Check out these links for more information on ID3 Tags. The Tagging FAQ here may help as well. Good luck!

Zen FAQ