android
Old 09-07-2008, 06:39 PM

Default Good converter program

I have used iriverter and arcsoft media converter but im looking for san alternative. Iriverter makes good videos but it seems slow to me. Taking almost as long to convert the clip as it takes to watch it. Arcsoft avi format is quick but will often sound scratchy and the windows media format is slow like iriverter and sometimes the movies will skip to the next movie midway thru like it has a clip break. Sometimes the audio will be way too low also for no reason. Is there a program someone can rec that is quick and makes good quality movies?

Last edited by klumze; 09-07-2008 at 07:27 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-08-2008, 06:53 AM

Default quite a few..

My favorites (I use both) are Handbrake (free) and ******** Video Converter (not free). Try Handbrake first since it won't cost you anything. If you don't mind paying, ********'s Video Converter is awesome - fast and do-everything.

Note: the name of the video converter was blocked automatically - I didn't use the asterisks. I don't work for or profit from this comapny at all. It just happens to be a program I tried and then bought because it worked so well. If I'm not crossing line, the first four letters are xili and the last are soft.