android
Old 09-16-2008, 07:06 PM

Default Zen's language program

I just opened my Zen and I was really excited to see it. But as soon as I tried to install the software, everything went wrong.

I have no idea what the words are because they're in FRENCH instructions. At first, I thought it had to be because I accidentally changed the language on my comp to French, but it's not. The only languages available on my are Korean and English, and it's not on Korean but on English.

So what should I do?! I'm about to tear my hair.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-17-2008, 10:29 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Hello dyshooter182. Welcome. First, congrats on the new Zen. Second, depending on what Operating System you are using, you may not need to install any of the Creative software in order to use your Zen. What Operating System are you using and what version of Windows Media Player is installed?

Zen FAQ

Old 09-18-2008, 03:48 AM

Thanks BobbyRS, but the problem has been taken care of. I got the software to work after uninstalling everything with every painful step in French instructions. For some reason, my language bar was in French at the time I installed it I guess. Something I didn't do.

Picture that one Simpsons clip where Homer makes a barbecue pit:

"English side ruined! Must read French instructions. Le Zen...What the hell is that?"

Old 09-18-2008, 07:46 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Ahh, OK. Good to hear.

Quote:
Picture that one Simpsons clip where Homer makes a barbecue pit:

"English side ruined! Must read French instructions. Le Zen...What the hell is that?"

Zen FAQ