android
Old 12-16-2008, 03:39 AM

Default Sony NWZ-series Walkman questions

i've heard about this new NWZ-S and E series of new Walkmans which is slowly looking like those Walkman mobile phones. but my question is: can you use other softwares other than Windows or iTunes in transferring files? and on the walkman itself can you "create" playslists or organise tracks to pre-set playlists (if any) to your liking like what you can do with the Samsung P2?

Last edited by gino_76ph; 12-16-2008 at 03:55 AM. Reason: mistake

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-16-2008, 09:49 AM
Ultra Senior Member

You can use any program you like w/the NWZ series of players (Media Monkey, WMP, J.River, etc), or drag and drop. Sonic Stage is dead for the Sony players, so do as you feel comfortable.

Also, you can create playlists for the Sony players that will either be played in the order you've created them in, or shuffled. The 1 thing you should know is that there is no "one the go" playlists, all must be created on the comp, and synced to the devices.

Old 12-16-2008, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The DarkSide View Post
You can use any program you like w/the NWZ series of players (Media Monkey, WMP, J.River, etc), or drag and drop. Sonic Stage is dead for the Sony players, so do as you feel comfortable.

Also, you can create playlists for the Sony players that will either be played in the order you've created them in, or shuffled. The 1 thing you should know is that there is no "one the go" playlists, all must be created on the comp, and synced to the devices.
so what if you didin't liked the playlist that you made would that mean you cannot delete "on-the-fly" or directly using your Walkman? is there any other MP3/MP4 player that is like the Samsung P2 that you can add songs to a preset playlist and then delete them afterwards directly?

Old 12-16-2008, 05:27 PM

you cannot delete or edit songs or playlists on the player.

As for players that can do this, maybe ask in the general area.

Old 12-19-2008, 09:59 AM

I dont get it, why not just drag&drop,than mark you fav, anyway i do a good seleccion of the music i put on my portable device, so i dont really use to skip to often...