android
Old 02-13-2007, 01:03 AM

Exclamation button Problems

I dont know what's wrong with my Zen I was using it normally in school and it was working then when i was going home the touch pad when you click on it, it doesnt want to click and also when you press play it doesnt want to play, the menu button and the shortcut button doesn't work either the only thing that works is the back and the left and right

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-13-2007, 10:32 AM

did it get wet or damaged in any way without you knowin? or something might of gotten jammed in it like crumbs.
if not then give it a few hours and keep tryin then if it is still playing up contact creative. you can e-mail them on their website.
hope that helps!

Old 12-30-2008, 12:46 AM

Sorry to resurrect this post but I'm actually having almost the same problem as with T-1000. Not sure if anybody has experienced the same thing and how to go about in fixing it.

The problem: I was just watching a movie on my zen vision m when it suddenly went to the shortcut button screen and now all the buttons won't work. I tried to reset it and it worked ok after the reset but after awhile it goes back to the button problem I'm not sure if it is a hardware problem since doing a reset solved the problem temporarily... What do you think? Thanks!

Old 12-30-2008, 12:50 AM

you could try reloading the firmware

Old 12-30-2008, 10:23 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Yes, try Frododorf's suggestion of reloading the firmware (and then a Cleanup). If you still have issues, you may have a hardware issue with the controls. If you do, you can replace the control pad by either checking eBay for an as-is ZVM and doing a swap or by doing a Google search for "zen parts" to find some sites the may sell the control board. Good luck!

Zen FAQ

Old 12-30-2008, 01:06 PM

or ill take ur zvm off your hands

Old 12-30-2008, 04:32 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Come on now. No need to start hounding people for their ZVM's when they aren't working. Instead, maybe try and help.

Zen FAQ

Old 12-30-2008, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyRS View Post
Come on now. No need to start hounding people for their ZVM's when they aren't working. Instead, maybe try and help.

i wouldnt use hounding for that would insist endless baggering or annoyyences towards numerous occasions where i continuously asked more than twice in one post for something .. where as in truth i have only asked as far as i know 3 times in 3 different posts. 2 of which were in a sense of humor, and 1 was a personal post attempting to find another zvm

Old 12-30-2008, 06:30 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Asking multiple times (regardless if only once in this thread) when not even offered or hinted at getting rid of is hounding. I know there is a sense of humor in them. It's evident by the smiley used. However, I'm just saying there is no need for posting them. If someone offers up, then have at it.

Zen FAQ