android
Old 12-19-2008, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekisen View Post
hey i just figured out how to make playlists pretty easily on my walkman. i open explorer in windows and then i select the all the tracks i want to put in my playlist from the MUSIC folder of the walkman and right click and select create playlist. Then i name it and move it to the playlist folder.
This is the easiest way of creating a playlist. Thanks very much. I tried creating a playlist using different software and while they were legit playlists (.wpl, m3u, .pls) nothihg was acceptable to Sony NWZ-E436. I tried this method and bam! it's working.

Thanks.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-03-2009, 06:32 PM

Ive been trying to create a playlist with the methods provided to no avail on my s639. None of the fore mentioned solutions have worked. Am i going wrong somewhere, plz plz help... thanks in advance!

Old 01-03-2009, 09:19 PM
Ultra Senior Member

I have 4 playlists that I've created using J.River Media Jukebox, so I'm not sure HOW you're going about it yourself. That's MY preferred program, but Media Monkey works just as well. This is on my S639 BTW, and I have about 5 on my D2.

Old 01-04-2009, 01:01 PM

If you could tell me the exact procedure u follow on how to create the playlist, may that would be a great help. I have tried syncing a playlist in WMP but that does not seem to work. I also tried the same in Media monkey. I sync using both programs, however when ever I access the "playlist" function in the s639 it shows no playlists message. Please could you tell me, as exact as possible the procedure u use to create a playlist for s639, it would greatly appreciated. once again thanks for the reply.