android
Old 11-23-2008, 04:04 PM

Default Ebay Pilot

I just heard about the insignia brand a little while ago, but best buy doesn't have them anymore. So has anyone bought a "new" pilot from ebay? How long did it last and who'd you buy it from?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-23-2008, 09:51 PM

After showing mine (that I bought at Best Buy a year ago) to two friends, they each bought a new Pilot off of Ebay. One friend has had it for six months with no problems. The other bought it in September and also has had no problems. We all own the 4GB version, and BTW, mine is still running fine with no problems.

Old 11-24-2008, 04:04 AM

I'm all for helping out my fellow man, but I think that you should learn how to search a forum using the "search" function on the main page as well as using Google...THEN if you find nothing (which there are tons of posts on this subject if you simply look on the first page) then I'm sure people will be more willing to help...but to simply go to a board because you aren't willing to do some simple searching on your own is just poor nettiquette.

Old 11-24-2008, 02:07 PM

I did search on Google, this forum, and others, but all I really found on this forum was that Global Trader might not be the best place to buy one and that a Pilot has some "corrupted Russian files".

Old 12-07-2008, 04:41 PM

I bought an 8GB Pilot from and got a 4GB Pilot with a broken audio jack. It was in an 8GB pilot box though so I'm not sure it was deliberate. I won't name names if this is sorted out but understand that there's always the risk when dealing with ebay.

Old 01-04-2009, 11:17 PM

Goto amazon.com and buy from there: amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001AO4MWM/ref=dp_olp_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1231132229&sr=8-5

buyer's warehouse has a few since I bought 3 of them from that place and have NO problems with them. All I got lucky and payed 54.55 for each of them.