android
Old 01-29-2009, 06:54 AM

I'm looking for something that does not have speakers, unlike what I am reading in this thread. (this may belng in another thread) Anyway, one more time, is there a compatible (non-speaker version) docking station like the one that Creative sold at one time that you could drop the unit into that will charge, connect to a PC and/or stereo system? Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-29-2009, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMP3 View Post
I'm looking for something that does not have speakers, unlike what I am reading in this thread. (this may belng in another thread) Anyway, one more time, is there a compatible (non-speaker version) docking station like the one that Creative sold at one time that you could drop the unit into that will charge, connect to a PC and/or stereo system? Thanks in advance for any help with this.
I know exactly what you are talking about. I had one of these at one point. If I was you I would check ebay or a similar type site, usually you can find something like that there.

Old 01-29-2009, 09:14 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Like this one? What I would recommend is to use the Search feature here in the forums as well as Google. A quick search would have revealed the threads you wanted.

Thread merged with existing thread..... again.

Zen FAQ

Old 01-29-2009, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyRS View Post
Like this one? What I would recommend is to use the Search feature here in the forums as well as Google. A quick search would have revealed the threads you wanted.

Thread merged with existing thread..... again.
That's the one...or anything like that. I did search on Google and found that every place that lists them is out of stock. If I did find one that was possibly in stock, I called, only to find out that their website information was incorrect. I will keep trying to locate one through Ebay. If anyone has any other place that they know has them, just let me know. This docking station just looks like a convenient way to connect the ZVM to a stereo or computer. Thanks for the help!

Old 01-29-2009, 12:09 PM
Ultra Senior Member

These are the only places I could find that either state In-Stock or do not show whether it is in-stock or not:

Here
Here
Here
Here

Other than that, I would say waiting for them to show up on eBay may be your best bet.

Zen FAQ

Old 01-29-2009, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyRS View Post
These are the only places I could find that either state In-Stock or do not show whether it is in-stock or not:

Here
Here
Here
Here

Other than that, I would say waiting for them to show up on eBay may be your best bet.
Thanks, I'll check these places and post back what I find for anyone else that might be looking.

Old 01-29-2009, 01:04 PM
Ultra Senior Member

No problem. Let us know. Good luck!

Zen FAQ

Old 02-03-2009, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMP3 View Post
Thanks, I'll check these places and post back what I find for anyone else that might be looking.

Well, All the places listed no longer have them in stock. I have checked every single store listed here and every one listed through my Google search with no luck. I'll keep watching Ebay and see what pops up in the coming months. Thanks for all the help and if anyone finds one or more of these just get the word to me.

Old 02-03-2009, 11:44 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Even the ones that stated were in stock? Oh well. eBay may be it then.

Zen FAQ