android
Old 02-02-2009, 08:06 AM

Default no cover art on e435f

I have the nwz-e435f walkman and the album cover art will not show up on the mp3 player. The pictures do show up tho on wmp on my computer but on the device they are blank. This is my first mp3 player and I am not a tech guy at all so any help thanx. o I think I have the recomended wmp11 but still.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-02-2009, 11:42 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Welcome to ABI>>>!!! Now, try Media Monkey: http://www.mediamonkey.com/

Old 02-10-2009, 10:48 AM

Try to Resize your album art cover.
I also have E435F and get the same problem as you, apparently they won't load the pic if it's too big (I'm using picture as big as 1400 * 1400 pixels before).
Try to change the pic to about 300*300 pixels at maximum, Your walkman should be able to load the picture that way.

Old 02-10-2009, 03:30 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Actually, seems that 240X240 is optimal. Just be forewarned, the Sony E series seems to be a real pain for some, so good luck. Just give us a follow-up please.

Old 02-25-2009, 11:30 PM

Default too much cover art?

Just joined the forum while debating keeping an E-438F. I haven't been able to get the cover art to show up when you're playing an album track either (the generic Walkman logo shows up instead). The problem I've found is that *four* separate versions of the cover art files DO show up in the "photo" area, generally two with high resolution, two with lower resolution. I haven't seen anyone mention this issue in the forum, but again I'm a rookie.

I saw one of the previous responses in this thread about trying to re-size the artwork files - can someone give me some pointers on this? I'm using Vista and want to give this a shot to see if I can fix the problem. Thanks.