android
Old 03-30-2009, 06:41 PM

Default T10 MTP question

i have MTP on my Samsung YP-T10, and with Windows XP SP3 and WMP 11, it isnt recognised. Would it be to bigger ask to get a release of drivers that support this MTP device? There is firmware avalible to switch the player to UMS, but you need to be able to access the root as a MTP device to upload the firmware files. also, changing the firmware to UMS invalidates the warrenty

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-31-2009, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinLew View Post
i have MTP on my Samsung YP-T10, and with Windows XP SP3 and WMP 11, it isnt recognised. Would it be to bigger ask to get a release of drivers that support this MTP device? There is firmware avalible to switch the player to UMS, but you need to be able to access the root as a MTP device to upload the firmware files. also, changing the firmware to UMS invalidates the warrenty
You probably want to ask this question in the Samsung T10 forum, where you should find people with the experience needed to help you to get your player working.

Last edited by Daytona955; 03-31-2009 at 02:20 AM.

Old 04-06-2009, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinLew View Post

You don't say what fimware you are using plus you could have a Faulty USB port, does the USB remove tool show up in the Task Manager.

I have used the same setup with XP SPY no problem and I did not bother in what version WMP I had, in the end I found it was far better to change the fimware to MSC.

XP will install the drivers for the T10 but not if you have USB problems..